CAC offers inspiring facilities that support learning, wellness, and community; our resources are used efficiently and allocated so as to support the Mission.
The space in which we learn inspires how we learn. CAC will have, build, and maintain inspiring facilities that support student and faculty learning by encouraging creative thought, and cross-disciplinary interaction and collaboration and that push students to see, dream about, and try new things. This may be accomplished by ensuring that learning is visible, that student projects have space for celebration, and that in their daily movement about campus, students see products of learning that are different from the products created in their current schedule of classes. It will also be accomplished by ensuring that learning spaces are not restricted to classrooms only; other spaces are also designed to support communication and learning. CAC learning spaces will support healthy work and study habits and promote community participation in the educational endeavors of our school.
• CAC offers inspiring facilities that support learning, wellness, and community; our resources are used efficiently and allocated to support our mission.
• Goal 4.1 Phase III of CAC’s Master Plan is completed by August 2017.
• Goal 4.2 CAC regularly reviews and updates its master plan to ensure that school facilities support and inspire 22nd-century learning.
• Goal 4.3 CAC has a long-¬term maintenance plan that ensures annual review and improvement of the physical plant.
• Goal 4.4 CAC’s Office of Alumni and Community Engagement meets agreed¬-upon fundraising, communications, and alumni and community engagement targets.
• Goal 4.5 CAC’s resources are allocated efficiently and in a manner aligned with both the CAC Mission and our financial and population realities.