• Application Form - Please use Adobe Reader to fill in the application form electronically (typing in the information).
• Authorization for School Records
• PreK Parent Questionnaire
• KG Parent Questionnaire
Confidential Recommendation Forms
• Elementary School Confidential Teacher Recommendation/Reference (PreK/Kindergarten)
• Elementary School Confidential Teacher Recommendation/Reference (Grades 1-5)
• Middle and High School Counselor/Principal Recommendation (Grades 6-11)
• Middle and High School Math or Science Teacher Confidential Recommendation (Grades 6–11)
• Middle and High School English or Social Studies Teacher Confidential Recommendation (Grades 6–11)
Your child’s health record includes the following:
• Annual Student Information form, a form you as a parent fill out.
Annual student information form allows the Health Office to help your child in the best way. If allowed by you, the Health Office can administer over the counter medicine, administer first aid etc. For new students: the form is to be handed in before entering CAC. For returning students to be handed in the first week of school in August!
• Student medical examination form, for the medical doctor to fill out. This form also includes the vaccination record
According to school policy all new students and students entering grades 3, 6 & 9 are required to have a physical done by a physician before the beginning of school. The physical should be dated no more than six months prior to their first day of school, and submitted on the CAC Medical Form = student medical examination form. For new students the form should be handed in to the Admissions Office or the Health Office preferably on or before the first day of school. For returning students the form should be handed in preferably the first week of school in August. Any student with a chronic disease (e.g. diabetes, cardiac conditions, epilepsy etc) must have a yearly physical examination by a physician. There is a thirty-day grace period from the opening day of classes is provided to meet these requirements.