The CAC Booster Club is a Middle School and High School volunteer parent organization. Through fundraising and other activities, it:
• Provides support for the Activity and Athletic Programs
• Promotes school spirit throughout the CAC community
• Sells CAC spirit wear
With monies raised from the Spirit Wear Store and Food Concession Stand, the Booster Club has been able to enhance CAC activities by:
• Funding equipment for activities and athletics that are outside the department’s budget
• Assisting with need-based travel costs
• Providing senior gifts
Booster has something for everyone! Volunteer now to:
• Assist in the Food Concession Stand during sporting events and other school activities
• Work in the Spirit Wear Store
• Donate baked goods
Meetings are generally held on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 11 a.m. in the MS/HS library meeting room and are open to all parents who would like to join.
SPIRIT STORE Open or Close
Located behind Cafe Greco, our new, larger store opens in August.
This is the place to find your PE uniforms, school supplies, and spirit gear all in one place - with great parent volunteers to help you with anything you might be looking for!
August Store Hours: Aug 13, 14 & 15 8 am - 12 noon
Aug 16-30 7:45am - 12 noon; 2:30pm - 4pm
Please click here for a powerpoint presentation of this year’s merchandise. Please understand that items listed may sell out occasionally.
If you need something at a time the store is not open, please email firstname.lastname@example.org