Health Office

Health Office

The health office is situated on the ground floor at the corner of the Elementary Building facing the track.

In the health office there is one full time nurse and one full time executive secretary.

We also have substitute nurses we use for special or sports events.

The health office is open school days from 7.30 – 4 pm.

We see and treat between 70-100 students daily. Besides the day to day basis, we do health screening which includes height, weight, hearing and vision for ES, we accompany students on major field trips, we do air quality checks, water fountain and food safety inspections, head lice checks, inform about contagious illnesses, do puberty talks and a lot more.
We do not administer vaccination.

Important information:

-  Forms to be filled out:

Annual student information form
Annual student information form allows the Health Office to help your child in the best way. If allowed by you, the Health Office can administer over the counter medicine, administer first aid etc. For new students: the form is to be handed in before entering CAC. For returning students to be handed in the first week of school in August!

Student medical examination form
According to school policy all new students and students entering grades 3, 6 & 9 are required to have a physical done by a physician before the beginning of school. The physical should be dated no more than six months prior to their first day of school, and submitted on the CAC Medical Form = student medical examination form.
For new students the form should be handed in to the Admissions Office or the Health Office preferably on or before the first day of school. For returning students the form should be handed in preferably the first week of school in August.
Any student with a chronic disease (e.g. diabetes, cardiac conditions, epilepsy etc) must have a yearly physical examination by a physician.
There is a thirty-day grace period from the opening day of classes is provided to meet these requirements.

Other relevant information
If there is any other relevant information CAC needs to be aware of concerning your child, please let the Health Office know. If the Health Office needs to give your child prescribed medicine while at school, you have to fill out a Medical release form  and we also need to have a copy of the prescription from the doctor.

Hot Weather Index

When to keep your child at home
Hints to have an energetic student 
Required immunizations



1 Midan Digla, Maadi
Cairo, Egypt

Social Media Guidelines  |  Terms of Use/AUP