Thank you for considering a career at CAC – an exceptional international school with a legacy of 78 years, known for excellence in education, a dynamic range of activities, and remarkable experiences both in Egypt and abroad. Our recruitment process typically begins in October for administrative roles and spans from October through February for teaching positions. We actively engage with candidates through Skype and email before attending 3-5 recruitment fairs annually.
At CAC, child protection is paramount. We are committed to creating a safe environment for our students. To achieve this, we diligently vet our employees, emphasize safe practices, and provide ongoing child protection training. Our rigorous standards include criminal background checks, a code of conduct commitment, and mandatory participation in child protection training.
Joining the CAC community means you'll be an integral part of our signature programs:
- FUTURE-ORIENTED LEARNING SYSTEMS: Shaping the future of education through innovation.
- GUEST SPEAKER PROGRAM: Enriching our students' learning experience with renowned experts.
- (ISAA) INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS ATHLETIC: Fostering excellence in sports and teamwork.
- PARENTING TOGETHER COURSES: Supporting our parents in their crucial role in education.
- EGYPT CULTURE IN FOCUS: Exploring the rich cultural heritage of Egypt.
- IMAGINATION AND INNOVATION: Encouraging creativity and forward thinking.
Living in Egypt offers a unique and incredible experience. With access to beautiful beaches on the North Coast and the Red Sea, you can explore stunning underwater worlds through diving and snorkeling adventures. Egypt's rich history, vibrant culture, and breathtaking landscapes offer an exceptional backdrop to your career at CAC.
Join us in making CAC a secure and nurturing learning community.
CAC’s Teaching Fellow Program
CAC’s Teaching Fellow Program is modeled after the outstanding Fellow Programs at U.S. independent day and boarding schools.
The program seeks to attract outstanding recent university graduates who are joining the teaching profession. Click here to learn more